Freephone: 0800 731 4488
Please enter your details below and click sign-up:
Beauty & Nail Training in Glasgow
Come and learn how to create simple yet stunning nail designs through our nail art class. You will use the new revolutionary mixable coloured acrylic, including application of nail art glitter and rhinestones, looking at both basic and designer techniques in your nail design.
This course is suitable for those with either an Acrylic or Gel Nail Qualification
What could this course lead to?
Increase your income by offering unique nail designs. This could help employment in Nail Bars, Beauty Salons, or as a mobile Nail Technician.
The above course could lead to full time, part time, and self-employment within the Beauty or Nail Industry.
Who is it for?
Anyone with a recognised nail qualification in acrylic or gel and have gained appropriate salon experience
What is provided? Acrylic coloured kit
What does it cost? £110 + VAT (£132 inc.)
How do I pay? ITA / Cash / Card
What qualification do I get?
The Scottish Beauty School Certificate NSI Nail Art Certificate
How long will the course last? 1 day intensive
Will I be able to get insured once I have completed the course?
Yes: The following companies will insure you:
- ABT (Associated Beauty Therapies)
- The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists
What will I do on the course?
- Creation of simple yet stunning designs
- The use of technical colours
- Revolutionary mixable coloured acrylic
- Application of glitters and rhinestones
- Basic and designer techniques
- Demonstration of trendy nail wraps on fingers and toes
- Assessment/Underpinning knowledge
- Health and SafetyCourse content
What do I need to provide?
Appropriate salon wear and implement kit
How do I book?
Call 0141 891 5678 or visit us at
The Scottish Beauty School
24 Ainslie Road