Freephone: 0800 731 4488
Please enter your details below and click sign-up:
Advanced Diploma in Nail Technology
Beauty & Nail Training in Glasgow
Who's it for?
This course is open to those who wish to have a more extensive and rounded portfolio in nail treatments.
What qualification will i get?
- The Scottish Beauty School Advanced Diploma in Nail Technology
- SQA qualification in Gel Nails (SCQF Level 6) Kit & lamp Included
- SQA qualification in Acrylic Nails (SCQF Level 6) Kit included
- Nail Systems International Diploma
- Scottish Beauty School Certificate in Manicure
- Scottish Beauty School Certificate in Pedicure
- Scottish Beauty School Certificate in Hollywood Toes
- Scottish Beauty School Certificate in Nail Art Kit included
Can i get insurance once qualified? Yes, the following companies will unsire you
- The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists
- ABT(Associated Beauty Therapies).
The above course could lead to full time, part time, and self employment within the Nail Industry.
How much will it cost?
£1075 + Vat (£1290 inc.)
What will i learn? Acrylic, Gel, Manicure, Pedicure, Nail Art & Hollywood Toes
- Application of nail tip
- Application of Acrylic to create a structure
- Application of Gel
- Infill of Gel and Acrylic
- Removal of Gel and Acrylic
- Safe Hygienic practices
- Healthy nail growth and common nail conditions
- Nail painting
- Hand and arm massage
- Foot and leg massage
- Cuticle preparation
- Product knowledge and ratio
- Pink and white smile line technique
- Full colour coverage in gel and acrylic
- Creation of simple yet stunning nail art designs
- The use of technical colours, a revolutionary mixable coloured acrylic
- Application of glitters and rhinestones
- Demonstration of trendy nail wraps on fingers and toes
- Health and Safety
- Underpinning knowledge and Nail Anatomy
- Current Health and Safety Legislation
- Where applicable, cross assessment will be used to avoid duplication.
How do i book?
Phone 0141 891 5678 or visit us on 24 Ainslie Road, Hillington, Glasgow, G52 4RU