Please enter your details below and click sign-up:
Diploma in Massage Therapies
Beauty & Nail Training in Glasgow
Who is it for?
This course is open to those who wish to have a more extensive and rounded portfolio in Body Treatments.
What Qualification do I get?
- Scottish Beauty School Certificate - Diploma in Massage Therapies
- SQA HN Unit in Body Massage (SCQF 6)
- Scottish Beauty School Certificate in Hot Stone Therapy
- Scottish Beauty School Certificate in Indian Head Massage
- Scottish Beauty School Certificate in Anatomy & Physiology
What does it cost?
£787.50 + vat (£945 inc.)
How do I pay? ITA / Cash / Card
How long does the course last?
1 day A&P
3 days Body Massage
1 Day Hot Stones
1 Day Indian Head Massage
* Students will return after eight weeks for an assessment day in Anatomy Physiology and Body Massage. The dates for which can be at the discretion of the student within a selected time frame set out by the centre.
Will I be able to get Insurance once I have completed the course? Yes, the following companies will insure you…
- ABT (Associated Beauty Therapists)
- The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists
What could this course lead to?
Employment within the beauty industry
What will I do on the course?
- Cell organisation
- Skeletal, Muscular, Cardiovascular, Respiratory, Lymphatic and Digestive systems
- Physiological, Psychological and Physical effect of massage
- Body Massage procedure
- Stone Massage procedure
- Contra-indications to treatments
- Study of chakra charts
- Ayurvedic healing massage
- Indian Head Massage movement skills in the upper back, shoulders, neck, scalp, and face
- Client Case Studies
- Treatment evaluation
- Homecare and aftercare
- Health and Safety
- Underpinning knowledge
What do I need to provide?
Models and Appropriate Salon Wear
How do I book? Call 0141 891 5678 or visit us at…The Scottish Beauty School, 24 Ainslie Road, Hillington G52 4RU