Freephone: 0800 731 4488
Please enter your details below and click sign-up:
Beauty & Nail Training in Glasgow
Who is it for?
This is for anyone wishing to enhance their skills in Make-up, smoky eyes and party lashes, learning techniques in liquid and mineral foundation, to highlight and conceal, and adapt the look for various occasions.
Individual Learning Account (ILA) can be used to fund this course.
What could this course lead to?
The above course could lead to full time, part time, and self-employment within the Beauty or Make-Up Industry. It is a great skill for the mobile beautician, and can lead to wedding party bookings.
What qualification do I get?
Scottish Beauty School Certificate
What does it cost? £291.67 + VAT
How long will the course last? This is a three day intensive course
Will I be able to get insured once I have completed the course?
Yes: The following companies will insure you:
- ABT (Associated Beauty Therapies)
- The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists
Where English is not your first language, you are required to provide evidence that you have achieved ESOL Level 2 for all Non SQA Certificated Courses and ESOL level 4 for all SQA Certificated Courses
What will I do on the course?
- Plan and produce specific make-up looks
- Adapting looks appropriate to face shapes
- Liquid & Mineral base foundations
- Application of mascara, eyeshadows and eyeliner
- Powder and cream blushers
- Lipliner, lip stick and glosses
- Changing the look into bridal and evening
- Smoky eyes
- Application of strip lashes and glitters
- Health and Safety
- Underpinning knowledge of skin structure
What is provided?
Makeup brushes, facial cleansers and all makeup is provided for the duration of the 3 days. Each student will receive a training manual and lashes.
How do I book?
Call 0141 891 5678 or visit us at:
The Scottish Beauty School
24 Ainslie Road