Freephone: 0800 731 4488
Please enter your details below and click sign-up:
Beauty & Nail Training in Glasgow
Who is it for?
Those wishing to cover Brazilian, Hollywood and Playboy waxing.This course is open to those who hold a recognised qualification in waxing and are fully competent and comfortable with bikini line waxing, and keen to extend their knowledge to intimate waxing.
Individual Learning Account (ILA) can be used to fund this course.
What could this course lead to?
The above course could lead to full time, part time, and self-employment within the Beauty Industry.
What qualification do I get?
The Scottish Beauty School Certificate
What does it cost? £133.13 + VAT
How do I pay?: ILA/Card/Cash
How long will the course last? 1 Day intensive
Will I be able to get insured once I have completed the course?
Yes: The following companies will insure you:
- ABT (Associated Beauty Therapies)
- The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists
Where English is not your first language, you are required to provide evidence that you have achieved ESOL Level 2 for all Non SQA Certificated Courses and ESOL level 4 for all SQA Certificated Courses
- Consultation/Analyse/Selection of products and systems
- Develop skills in Playboy waxing techniques
- Develop skills in Brazilian waxing techniques
- Develop skills in Hollywood waxing techniques
- Health and Safety
- Underpinning knowledge
What is provided?
All products and equipment used on the day and a training manual
What do I need to provide?
- Wear appropriate salon wear
- Students will be paired up to work on each other so NO models are required
How do I book?
Call 0141 891 5678 or visit us at
The Scottish Beauty School
24 Ainslie Road