Freephone: 0800 731 4488
Please enter your details below and click sign-up:
Diploma in Facial & Makeup Techniques
Beauty & Nail Training in Glasgow
What Qualification do I get?
- The Scottish Beauty School Diploma in Facial and Make-Up Techniques
- Scottish Beauty School Certificate in Makeup
- Scottish Beauty School Certificate in Facial Treatments
- Scottish Beauty School Certificate in Facial Techniques
What does it cost?
- Course Cost £500 + Vat
- ILA funding accepted
How long does the course last? 5 Days
- 1 day basic Facial Treatments
- 1 day looking more in depth at Facial Techniques
- 3 days of Basic and Corrective Make-up.
Will I be able to get Insurance once I have completed the course? Yes, the following companies will insure you…
- ABT (Associated Beauty Therapists)
- The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists
Who is it for?
This course is open to those who wish to have a more rounded portfolio in facial treatments
What could this course lead to?
This course could lead to full time, part time, and self-employment within the Beauty Industry.
What will I do on the course?
- Structure and function of the skin
- Skin Types, disorders, contra-indications and special care
- Bones and muscles of the head
- Cleanse tone and moisturise
- Application and removal of thermal setting masks
- Extended Facial Massage
- Basic hand and arm massage
- Extraction by manual and mechanical means
- Plan and produce specific make-up looks
- Adapting looks appropriate to face shapes
- Young and mature make-up using various techniques
- Use of corrective make-up
- Changing the look into bridal and evening make-up
- Treatment evaluation, homecare and aftercare
- Health and Safety
- Underpinning knowledge
What do I need to provide?
- Appropriate Salon Wear
How do I book?
Call 0141 891 5678 or visit us at…The Scottish Beauty School, 24 Ainslie Road, Hillington G52 4RU