Freephone: 0800 731 4488
Please enter your details below and click sign-up:
Diploma in Advanced Hair Removal
Beauty & Nail Training in Glasgow
What Qualification do I get?
- The Scottish Beauty School Diploma in Advanced Hair Removal
- SQA Qualification in Waxing Treatments
- Scottish Beauty School Certificate in Intimate Waxing
- Scottish Beauty School Certificate in Threading
What does it cost?
Course Cost £450 + Vat
ILA funding accepted
How long does the course last? 4 Days
2 days Waxing Techniques
1 day Threading
1 day Intimate Waxing (covering Hollywood, Brazilian and Playboy)
Will I be able to get Insurance once I have completed the course? Yes, the following companies will insure you…
- ABT (Associated Beauty Therapists)
- The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists
Who is it for?
Those who wish to start off their beauty career and beauty therapists who wish to add an additional skill to their portfolio
What could this course lead to?
This course could lead to full time, part time, and self-employment within the Beauty Industry.
What will I do on the course?
- Identify the hair follicle and hair growth cycle
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Special care conditions
- Plan and prepare for treatment
- Waxing & Threading procedures
- Treatment evaluation
- Homecare and aftercare
- Health and Safety
- Underpinning knowledge
What do I need to provide?
- Appropriate Salon Wear
How do I book?
Call 0141 891 5678 or visit us at The Scottish Beauty School, 24 Ainslie Road, Hillington G52 4RU