- Nail Enhancement Systems
- Preparation & Accessories
- Misa Nail Polish
- Special Offers
- Spray Tanning
- Manicure & Pedicure
- Nail Art
- Salon Accessories
- Beauty Products
- Crystal Glass Files
- Beauty Boxes
- Beauty Line Filter System
- Makeup Artist Brushes
- Polish Pro
- Posters & Promotional Material
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Terms & Conditions
- Beauty Show Dates | NSI Scotland
- Training & Courses
- About NSI
- Product Step-By-Steps
- Contact Us & Opening Hours | NSI Scotland
- Order a Printed Catalogue
- All values of currency on this site are in Great British Pounds (GBP£)
- Payment is taken over a secure connection and cannot be viewed by anyone else on the web.
- We accept all major credit cards - Master Card, Visa, Visa Delta, Switch and Solo. (Uses 128 Bit encryption via PROTX, Lloyds TSB CARDNET services)
- We do not accept Credit Cards via Paypal or NoChex
- It is a condition of sale that legal ownership of all goods does not pass from Nail Systems Scotland Ltd until full payment has been received in full
- Once your order is received and payment has been accepted, we will send you confirmation email, which will contain a unique order number, if you don't receive this e-mail within 12 hours of placing your order please contact us on freephone 0800 731 4488 and we will confirm your transaction.
- Nail Systems Scotland Ltd do not store any credit card information and all credit card payments are handled by Protx. When you are entering sensitive information in the shopping cart area of this site you can click on the padlock on the status bar to check the certificate of the site(Uses 128 Bit Encryption).
- Accepted payment methods - Master Cards, Visa, Visa Delta, Switch and Solo
- All the prices exclude VAT and are shown in Great British Pounds (GBP£)
- The VAT will be added automatically to the items in your shopping basket.
- Once at the checkout the full amount of VAT you are being charged will be shown.
- If you are entitled to claim back the VAT you can find our VAT number is provided on your invoice when you receive it.
3/ Postage Charges
- Delivery Charges (excluding Highlands & Islands)
- Postage and packaging is charged at £7.50 and is subject to VAT.
- There is free postage and packing on orders over the value of £50.00 net total.
- This offer applies to online and telesales orders to the UK mainland only.
- Postage rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Delivery charges for Highlands & Islands
- All orders for the Highlands & Islands will be sent via Royal mail at a cost of £7.50 +VAT (please allow up to 5 days for delivery, please note, parcels over 8kg will incur a higher postage charge, please telephone for details. Flammable Materials can only be despatched via courier).
- Orders with flammable materials will be sent via courier, please telephone for further information.
- Items sold as special offers may attract a shipping charge of £7.50.
4/ Delivery Times
- Both Royal mail and Courier deliveries require a signature. If there is nobody to sign for courier delivery a re-delivery charge of £7.50 applies.
- Orders accepted by 12 mid day will be delivered the next working day by courier.
- Orders sent using Royal mail can take up to 5 working days.
- Orders received after 12 mid day using courier will be despatched the following working day, allowing delivery on the second working day.
Goods are subject to availability and any item, which is out of stock but where payment has been received, will be sent as soon as the item becomes available. If you are not happy with the backorder and would like to cancel or have a replacement we will do this for you.
6/ Order Cancellations
- Cancellations must be in writing either by fax or email.
- Cancellations by telephone will not be accepted.
- If you decide to cancel your order before it has been despatched a fee of 5% will be deducted from your refund to cover the cost of administration and Credit Card processing fees.
- NSI must be contacted prior to the return for a returns reference within 7 working days, which starts 24 hours from receipt of the order. You can contact us by telephone, fax, email or post.
- All cancellations must be given in writing stating the order number and returns reference and must comply with the conditions below.
- Cancellations by telephone will not be accepted.
- We will only accept products back on the condition that the product(s) being returned are unused and in perfect condition. We will not accept goods that have been used, opened and packages that seem to have been deliberately damaged or tampered with in any way.
- Goods must be returned within 30 days of the cancellation. You are responsible for the safe return of the cancelled product(s) and any postage charges that are incurred.
- There is a 12% handling charge on all cancelled orders. The refund does not include the postage charges, as these are non-refundable.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days of the returned product(s) being received.
- All tanning products cannot be returned.
8/ Faulty or Damaged Goods
- In the unlikely event of your goods being faulty we will offer to replace these goods at no extra charge, or we will offer a full refund. The faulty goods must be returned, to enable us to claim off our supplier or couriers.
- Faulty goods must be reported to Nail Systems Scotland Ltd within 7 working days. If we are not informed within this period a refund will not be given.
- If returning faulty goods customers should inform us by email prior to returning the goods, you will then receive a reference number, which must be sent, with your parcel.
- If your parcel is damaged upon delivery you are covered by postal insurance and you are advised not to sign for the parcel and to contact us as soon as possible for us to claim for the damaged items and resend your parcel. Any parcels that are refused a signature will be returned to us.
9/ Special Offers
The Special offers on this site are available to online orders only and cannot be used inconjunction with any online discount which may be available at the time.
The seller shall be entitled to cancel or delay delivery orders if it is delayed, hindered or prevented from delivery through circumstances beyond it's control. Such circumstances shall include (but are not limited to) industrial action, accident, fire, Act of God or failure to delivery by supplier or courier.
11/ General Terms
Goods are sold on the understanding that they will be used for their intended purpose. NSI (UK) Ltd accepts no responsibility for trained or untrained personnel without quailfied supervision using or mis-using equipment supplied by NSI Scotland Ltd. Colour swatches are as close as possible to the original product but please be aware some colours vary do to monitor display's.
12/ Trade Only
NSI Scotland Ltd offers products strictly to trade users only and does not sell directly to the general public. All sales made by NSI Scotland Ltd are to trade users only and NSI Scotland Ltd reserves the right to request details of Qualifications at anytime. By placing your order with NSI Scotland Ltd you are confirming that you are not a consumer for the purposes of the Consumer Credit legislation and for the purposes of the Sale of Goods legislation and that you are in business and purchasing the goods for the purpose of that business and not for personal use. You are also confirming that you have the required qualifications and insurance to use the products and equipment purchased from the seller.
13/ Legal Disclaimer
This is a UK site, and the laws of the United Kingdom govern any contract made by a user of this site. You hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website. All prices on this site are exclusive of VAT. All transactions on this site are made in the currency of the GBP (£)
14/ Unsolicited Email
NSI UK will not contact you unless:
- You have consented to do so when you ordered your goods. You have the option to agree or disagree to further reasonable communication from NSI on the order form.
- You have subscribed to receive information regarding new products and special offers. You can unsubscribe to this service by clicking the link on the newsletter at anytime.
15/ Customer Services
If you need to contact our customer services, you can contact us by any of the following methods:
- Telephone: 0800 731 4488
Lines are open Monday To Friday 9am to 5pm and calls are charged at local rate
- Fax: 0141 891 5656
Nail Systems Scotland Ltd
24 Ainslie Road
We will endeavour to reply to any complaint within 5 working days.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
We do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam)
We will give you the chance to unsubscribe to any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name
- phone number
- email address
- credit/debit card details
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information, which we hold, will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
Nail Systems Scotland Ltd Web Servers collect information about the use of the site including:
- Referring URL
- Pages Visited
This is to help us keep the site user friendly and offer a better service to our customers.
For further information on any of the above you can contact us on freephone 0800 731 4488 or at email@example.com